- Advanced mathematics for civil engineers
- Probability Theory 1
- Probability Theory 2
Geometric measure theory, Fractal geometry, Ergodic theory, Dynamical systems.
Most important Publications
- Hausdorff dimension of planar self-affine sets and measures Invent. Math. 216 no. 3 (2019), 601-659. (with Michael Hochman and Ariel Rapaport)
- Ledrappier–Young formula and exact dimensionality of self-affine measures Adv. in Math. 318 (2017), 88-129. (with Antti Käenmäki)
- On the Ledrappier-Young formula for self-affine measures, Math. Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc. 159 no. 3 (2015), 405-432.
- On the dimension of the graph of the classical Weierstrass function, Adv. Math. 265 (2014), 32-59. (with Krzysztof Barański, Julia Romanowska)
- Stationary Measures for Projective Transformations: The Blackwell and Furstenberg Measures, J Stat Phys 148 no. 3 (2012), 393-421. (with Mark Pollicott, Károly Simon)
- Slicing the Sierpiński gasket, Nonlinearity 25 no. 6 (2012), 1753-1770. (with Andrew Ferguson, Károly Simon)